domingo, 25 de agosto de 2013

Remix and attribute

Week 4: Remix and attribute


Edit and change the resources as needed Exercise

Sérgio Leal said:
I searched for an image to start a training lesson about PLE. For that I put http://www.flickr.com/creativecommons/ and found this original image:
Original image 
ple by Mathias Melcher 

Then I altered the image and put the CC license BY-SA like the original image and also put the name of the training lesson.
For the remix I only used Paint.
Remix image

2 comentários:

  1. Hi Sergio -- good that you noted what you changed about the original image. I think those changes were minor enough, however, so that you can still say the image is not quite a derivative work, but belonging to the original author with your minor tweaks.

    ResponderEliminar