segunda-feira, 19 de agosto de 2013

Introduce yourself and your classroom need

Week 1: Introduce yourself and your classroom need

INITIAL PRESENTATION EMAIL



Hi all,

My name is Sérgio Leal and I am a teacher of Physics and Chemistry in a secondary school since 2002 and also a Project Manager in an Entrepreneurship Association in Portugal called PEEP (www.peep.pt) since 2011.
My field is science (mostly Physics and Chemistry) and entrepreneurship education.
I live in Portugal so am operating on WET (Western European Time).

Best regards,
Sérgio Leal.

TASK 1

Sérgio Leal said:
This task was informative and recalls what everyone should know about.
In Portugal, in my knowledge, only recently beginning to discuss more about Creative Commons.
Only since 2010 I use CC in resources that I create. I have published some of them in educational portals and I continue to do so, but rather had not even heard of CC before that.
The copyright law is essential and should always be safeguarded.
A few months ago I attended a communication from a lawyer about CC and learned quite a few things but I still have a lot to learn.
The copyright law is quite complex and the use of CC came greatly simplify this situation.
Can someone tell me if there is some training in your country or mechanism of action for teachers are updated on CC?
on Aug. 10, 2013, 12:41 p.m. 

CHOOSE TOPIC TO WORK IN THIS COURSE


Make my own PLE (Personal Learning Environment) is my challenge.

I'll ask everyone which resources you think crucial for your own PLE. Perhaps with that information we can do some kind of GENERAL PLE that could be adapted by each one of us.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário